Community Marketing & New Business
Reporting to Marketing & Content Director
You will support and co-ordinate the senior leadership team in the creation and organisation of our key marketing and PR activities to strengthen Angelini Design Rome's profile as a thought-leader in the industry.
You are responsable for
- Assising the Marketing & Content Director in delivering the content and marketing strategy for Angelini Design.
- Co-ordinating the implementation of the marketing strategy throughout the year with the Angelini Design' teams including activities such as:
- Developing thought-leadership pieces and spotting what makes a good story
- Co-ordinating case study launches
- Delivering events from webinars and roundtables to summits
- Managing the WOLO social media channels
- Posting regular content on the website
- Liaising with key industry press and PR leads
- Tracking and sharing content analytics
- Coordinating, updating and distributing the WO Newsletter in collaboration with the Marketing & Content Director and the US Content & Marketing Manager.
- Building and maintaining the stakeholder & client contact database, proactively ensuring high levels of useful information and accuracy, in partnership with the new business team.
- Project managing all aspects of our events
- Working with the WOLO Creative Directors to coordinate award entries
- Keeping abreast of what is happening in our industry i.e. events, what our competitors are doing
You will have at least two years professional experience working in a marketing or content role - within a creative agency or environment would be preferred.
- have a way with words and enjoy creating content, both online and through events
- have a keen desire to build strong interpersonal relationships with internal teams and external stakeholders
- be adaptable and confident, able to work towards both long and short deadlines in an environment where priorities and the pace of work can change quickly in response to business demands
- be creative and smart about the different ways content, research, and IP can ultimately help the studio
- be excited by social media and stay up to date with the latest platforms
- have a high degree of initiative, dynamism and persistence, striving to get to the best outcome
- have a high attention to detail and want to deliver high quality work in all areas of work
- have a positive outlook and a constructive approach to problems, tension or conflict
- An ambassador for Angelini Design both internally and externally
- Reliable, efficient and highly-organised with a positive attitude
- Team-spirited, sociable, collaborative and able to work across all levels and resources within the business dealing with strong personalities Collaborative and flexible
- Innovative and creative with a lens on the industries we work in